At CARE Professional Liability Association, we partner with companies that not only help our members, but also understand the healthcare industry and its specific challenges. Our latest partnership with
SE Healthcare provides additional resources to help our members improve operational performance.
SE Healthcare’s Physician Empowerment™ Suite, a set of high-impact data analytics tools, leverages key performance metrics to help practices increase revenue. This is accomplished through enhanced reimbursement negotiations, coupled with an improved industry reputation, once providers have the power of analytics backing their performance.
Other tools provided by SE Healthcare include:
- Patient Experience Platform
- Five-Star Reputation Tool
- Clinical Effectiveness Platform
- Long-Term Care Assessment
- Reimbursement Effectiveness™ Platform
- Physician Burnout Prevention Program
- Performance Improvement Tools
Both CARE and SE Healthcare understand the intricacies and inherent risks involved for healthcare providers because both companies were built by people with intimate knowledge of the industry. This not only includes physicians, but also top minds from the legal and compliance fields, as well as professionals who continue to shape the future of healthcare. You get the benefits that the years of experience this collaboration creates, including what we have learned from past mistakes, and best practices we’ve developed.
In future partnership blog articles, we’ll discuss the multitude of benefits that providers can gain from SE Healthcare’s analytics tools, including:
- Getting fair reimbursements from payers
- Making your practice more attractive to networks
- Improving your reputation and transparency to convert website visitors into new patients
- Retaining current patients by creating a better patient experience
- Enhancing the workplace culture for physicians
- Enhancing patient engagement and satisfaction
- Addressing critical issues like physician burnout, quality, and safety
Contact us today for more information about how this CARE/SE Healthcare alliance can benefit your practice.